Lets play with the snowballs!
Watch out one is coming
behind you!
to navigate press the 'x' button on the side!
My Entries
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Labels: I
[The sorrow]
In the country of Vettate,1 pair of twins were loading their things into the van.Both had black hair that was like the sky at night night,their eyes as blue as the sky...Tori Hondon was singing a song''We are off to see our aunt,the fairest of them all,where people live happily,in the country of flowers and happiness''.''How can you be so carefree?,I mean...nevermind,forget wat i was going to say''said Toro Hondon.
[Toro thoughts]
I koe Mom in the hospital... and that she's going to die...,no...I must not think about this.Mom told mi always to smile...
She tried to smile...'Goodbye old life'she thought as she and her sis boared the van.meanwhile...
[tori thoughts]
I must try to be happy,my sis is somuch better than mi,she does not nid to say goodbye to anyfriends,I had to...I wonder for such a long time like about 2 years why sis is so unfliendly but now I think I understand...If only ...Breaking up with my friends was so painful,I don't koe if I can make friends in my new home.I miss my old friends,even when I haven left Vettante...Verante,I would never forget you,the wonderful people in this city.Tears ran down her face slowly...
next part tomorrow... if you want...next chapter is {the fight}
it is snowing!
[2:22 AM]
#1 buy more manga books
#2 stop spending
#3 get more $$