My Entries
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy eve of christmas!,I at hope you enjoy christmas!You think that christmas is the joy of living right...where there is no fighting right...you are wrong...I might have forgot to tell you that when the hondons twins move that it happen a few days before christmas about 2 to 1days before it...so shall we continue our story?or not?I dun koe,maybe I should.
[chapter3][toro hondon thoughts]
''What a shock!Just a minute ago,she was so happy,now she is so sad...I...I...I can't do anything for her,It is like a barrier is separting us.I just don't belong into this world.God,why did you forsake us,it is because we did something wrong in our past life?It don't understand you,God...You just bring suffering to this world...You only just so mean!
Toro put her hand on her sister shoulder.''shh ...It's all right...''she whispered...But she knew that it would not help much.
[Tori thoughts]
Sis hand feels so cool,don't she feel anything for mum.She...She's so mean!she does not love mom.Her heart is just make out of ice...How can she!...she really is...she does not even love mi,mom was the only one who did!But now!
Tori turn around,and stared at her sister.She push her sister hand off herand shounted.''I don't nid you,you buster,you don't even love mom neither mi...I don't nid someone who does not even love mi to comfort mi!''.More tears ran down her face..urn away from her sister.
[toro thoughts]
I koe,I don't even have a...a... Continue...tomr...the next chapter[The sorrowful Christmas]This is for my whole family...
it is snowing!
[5:12 AM]