Lets play with the snowballs!
Watch out one is coming
behind you!
to navigate press the 'x' button on the side!
My Entries
Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hi Guys,Belated Merry Christmas!,hope that you enjoy last chapter...i could not I had get this on time as i ran into trouble... lets go dream...
[The sorrowful christmas}
contining toro thoughts
a heart..no soul,no feelings. My whole body feels so cold...It's it true,I don't love Mum norsis.daMaybe i really do...I fail as a human.I don't think I am real sometimes,so probably that is truth too.''You are right sis.But the truth is,allI wanted for was for you to be happy again.i wasn't trying to make you sad even more''Toro said.
Tori Hondon thoughts]
I did'nt mean,what I said did'nt I.Did it really come from the bottom fo my heart.""No it is not,I just said that because I was angry..If mum died you are my next of my kin..."
Toro Honda
"Thanks for trying to comfort me but it is really useless,I can'tdenial it...what you say is true...after all...Mum you can't leave sis alone,you are the only one who loves her...I can just see the deepness of the love you have for her,she too loves you...I wonder if I would actually love someone...Suddenly her thoughts were broken by the the driver....
[The driver thoughts]
Those two girls I will I will....
What was the driver going to say ,find out in part2
it is snowing!
[5:57 AM]
#1 buy more manga books
#2 stop spending
#3 get more $$