Lets play with the snowballs!
Watch out one is coming
behind you!
to navigate press the 'x' button on the side!
My Entries
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hi dreamers,nice to see you again.So here it is my story,[Will The Dawn ever break for us?]. In the world around,who would have expect people that share hopes and dreames.But there are...When twins girls meets another pair of twins that are homeless...they didn't koe that they will embarke on a journey far far away...................... [A boy thoughts] Why do I feel like this,where am I?...who am I?...I...I can't remeber?, ''Ring,Ring''the alarm rang...Yuki,age 12 found himself lying on grass.'I remeber now...'he thought.He turn to to his sister,Maron.That fateful day,when we were...when we were...born.Why did Mom die...why?...she left us all alone in the dark...Dad who died in a car accident... and and...we were place with our uncle!.But he threw us out when we were 10...now look at us...Here we are homeless now with no one to love us...The country of Lukicain was slowly brighten up by the sun.When will someone love us?when?...
it is snowing!
[12:53 AM]
#1 buy more manga books
#2 stop spending
#3 get more $$