Lets play with the snowballs!
Watch out one is coming
behind you!
to navigate press the 'x' button on the side!
My Entries
Tuesday, December 23, 2008

zzzz................................................................................. You think that it is boring right...Then in that case I suggest you stop reading...I dun want to embrass myself...anyway here's the picture for Maron...My sis say its good but i dun think so...should I continue with this or should I not...I dun koe...I think my cousin and my sis blog is better than mine...anyway the next pictures i have is the younger version of the twins...when they were 8 to 11.At that time Toro Hondon was still fliendly...all ya i dun not sure but maybe in the later chapter,yuki might change his hair colour or something... I also forget something ,yuki eyes are not black but blue sry...hope you don't mind...sry...
it is snowing!
[2:15 AM]
#1 buy more manga books
#2 stop spending
#3 get more $$